Network Data Sniffer
The QEC Network Sniffer unit is an All-In-One (AIO) device that collects data from one or two QCom loops simultaneously. This data is then decoded and made available for the dashboard solution and online reporting tools.
The hardware for the solution was developed and manufactured by LayerX subsidary B2 Technologies.
- Wirespeed decoding of proprietary protocol
- Protocol analysis and data verification (CRC)
- Realtime data filtration and delivery to API
- Embedded Systems, Software on Chip (Assembler, C, C++)
- Web Application Development for API ingest (Scripting)
- Network stack development for DHCP related activities
- File system access development for SD card read/write activities