TryCatch Error Tracking API
The purpose of the TryCatch service is to facilitate the management of bugs caught in your software through the use of "try" and "catch" statements in your code. The development included a self-service portal and a high-throughput API engine.
- Developer-centric solution
- Support for all common server-side scripting languages
- High-throughput API engine to cope with hundreds of thousands of requests per second
- User Interface Design (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Web Application Development (Scripting)
- API Development and Scalable Platform